Ms. Smarty Pants Ms. Smarty Pants Facebook Instagram Pinterest About Me Shop Freebies Contact Image Map










Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Baby Smarty Pants

Hi friends! I know it's been a while since I've posted anything useful for my teacher friends here. Today is no exception...but I do have an explanation for my absence for the past few months. =)
I don't normal blog about my personal life, but I am making the exception today to explain where I've been, why I have been slacking on my teacher creativeness! Aside from the beginning of the school year craziness...I have been busy (or should I say exhausted) from "baking" this...
Meet Baby Smarty Pants...=) Yes, this is my first. No, we are not going to find out the sex. We want to be surprised! =) 
He or she kept me completely exhausted throughout the summer. Teaching summer school was a bit more than I could handle. I have been very blessed with little morning sickness, and a pretty easy textbook pregnancy so far. Other than all the changes with my body, that constantly surprise me, I feel pretty good. 
Now that I have hit my second trimester, my energy is returning with a bit of my mojo! This is what I am working on this week...
I am hoping to have it complete by this weekend. I'll be giving a few away, so make sure you stop by on Sunday. =) And I really promise to get myself going here again on my blog! 

10 comments:

  1. Congratulations! What an exciting time for you and your husband! Best wishes to you both.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the baby! Babies are such a blessing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Good luck with your little bun in the oven!

    Sara :)
    The Colorful Apple

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sincere congratulations! What wonderful news!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats!!!! We didn't find out the gender of our baby either! BEST SURPRISE EVER!!!!!!! Oh, it was a girl--18 years ago! :) Enjoy every moment!

    Live Laugh and Love to Learn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations!
    -Andrea
    alwayskindergarten@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations!!! That's an excellent reason to be MIA for a while. Hope the rest of the pregancy goes smoothly as you begin the fun of preparing for a long term sub when it's for the arrival!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so exciting for you! Can't wait to meet Baby Smarty Pants!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...