Saturday, November 24, 2012

Love a good sale?

I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving.  Mine was fantastic, putting aside the traveling and such. I have to take a moment and express my thanks and appreciation. First, for the fundraiser for my friend, Jen, who lost everything in Hurricane Sandy, we raised $2700! This will go a long way into helping her family have some kind of "normal" for the holidays. And second, I have to thank all the teacher bloggers and followers who have inspired me to be better a teacher. I love to read your posts and see what's happening in your classrooms. So, thank you all! 

Now onto other news, I know everyone loves a good sale. Well, it's that time of year for the Teachers Pay Teachers Cyber Monday and Bonus Tuesday sale. All products in my store will be 20%, add to that the 10% TPT is discounting and you can save up to 28%! I know, I know, the math doesn't add up! =) It has to do something with my discount on top of their discount...whatever, you still save! =) Remember to fill up your wish list early so you can just checkout on Monday. If this year is anything like last year, there will be times where the site is overloaded. It happens- teachers from around the world all purchasing at the same time! SO make it easier on yourself and fill those carts or wish lists up! Mine is growing byt he hour....
I just finished up 2 new products in time for the sale. Check them out!


Some other products you may want to check out....





And finally, my best sellers....








 Happy shopping! 

1 comment:

  1. I found you through TBTS. What a darling blog! Can't wait to come back and check it out some more!

    TheJugglingTeacher

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips