Monday, July 9, 2012

Common Core Standards

Hi all~ Well, they are finally done! My Common Core Teacher & Kid-friendly standards are done! I had some requests for different fonts and backgrounds. So, right now there are 4 sets at TPT. All of the sets can be used as in a pocket chart or clipped together for display. Each standard and kid-friendly card is about 4 inches wide, 7 inches long.

 #1 This first set has a ball/stick font and uses less color. 



#2 This set is the same ball/stick font and uses A LOT of color! 




#3  This has a different font, which I love! 
The font has the little balls on the end, like my blog. 



#4 This is the same font, but with A LOT of color! 


I love how they came out! 
So much so, I am giving away a set to the first 2 people to comment! Leave your choice of cards and an e-mail address in the comments. I'd love some feedback, so tell me what you think! 

18 comments:

  1. Love it! I think my favorite is #4. The more color, the better!

    Ѽ Lori
    Teaching With Love and Laughter
    luvyorkies@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I should go with #3. My printer ink is crazy expensive, LOL! I love them all, though! Thanks so much!

      Ѽ Lori
      Teaching With Love and Laughter
      luvyorkies@gmail.com

      Delete
    2. Wow, you are fast Lori!
      I sent them to you! Enjoy...
      Samantha

      Delete
  2. This looks totally awesome! Great job.

    imgoingfirst@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oops... i forgot to say #3 :-)

      Delete
    2. Hi! I sent them to you! Enjoy them!

      Samantha

      Delete
  3. OMG . . . that was a LOT of work! I'd LOVE a closer look - thanks.

    Barbara
    The Corner On Character
    gruenergang (at) sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Barbara,

      It was a lot of work...much more than I anticipated!
      Thanks for stopping by!
      Samantha

      Delete
  4. Love those! If I'm one of the first two I would love set #1.
    Brian
    tigermagic@bellsouth.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are great!! I an excited about the fact that the standards will be the same across the board, but nervous about the change!!

    Maggie Taylor

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am very excited Maggie. I think it will be a lot of change, but for the better! I am so tired of pushing things on the little ones they just aren't ready for. =) Hopefully, CCSS will eliminate some of that!
      Samantha

      Delete
  6. I have been waiting for these all summer. I think my favorite set is set 2.

    Christine
    sakesmom2@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Christine! I am part of a give-away at
      http://simpsonsuperstars.blogspot.com/2012/07/floridas-fabulous-15-giveaway.html
      You get your choice of an item from my store. Head over to enter!
      Samantha

      Delete
  7. They came out great, Samantha!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Samantha- These are WONDERFUL! Any chance of K level being done?

    Laurie from CT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Laurie,
      I am hoping to get started on K and 2nd in the next week or so. I am finishing up summer school, and then I will be all over it! -)
      Thanks for asking!
      Samantha

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...