Wednesday, July 6, 2011

b and d reversals

Earlier today, I had a chat with a friend about her sons letter reversals. Then tonight, I found over on Frogtastic first graders, Jen blogged about teaching b and d reversals. So I thought Id share what I use in my classroom. Its pretty simple and basic. I have these cute little b sees d signs I place around the room wherever kids might need them. I also made smaller ones to tape to their desktags, and around the reading table. My kids usually get pretty skilled at using them for a reference when writing. Cheap, and easy, no mess, no fuss, and always where the kids need them!

b sees d

1 comment:

  1. Hi Samantha!! Could you please click on my speakbeak email name so I can be a temporary admin. and adjust the menu? Thanks so much!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...